- Specific role playing scenarios that will help you face everyday situations, where you can choose a character and communicate with computer
- Communication Scenarios are divided into 8 Modules in the course with each Module containing different scenes
Conversing with people is an important part of our social life. In our day to day life we come across many situations where we introduce ourselves, introduce others to strangers, invite people for parties and indulge in small talk. In this module you can learn how to talk in these situations, by selecting your character in the given conversations.
We celebrate on many occasions and feel lot relieved and happy when we achieve something. Such happy moments are more enjoyable with family and friends. In this module you can learn how to talk in these situations, by selecting your character in the given conversations.
Problem – Advice
It is natural for human beings to face problems. In such difficult situations we speak to friends or relatives and seek their advice. Some problems that we face may be common and some may be unique. In some cases it could be difficult to tell the problems to others. However in all cases advice should be given diplo matically without hurting the feelings of others. In this module you can learn how to state problems, give advice and how to talk about sad and happy situations, by selecting your character from the given conversations.
In our day to day life, we come across many situations in which we need to get information from somebody. This is called enquiry. It also includes asking direc tions and seeking help. Often we don’t understand how to speak in such situations. In this module, you can learn how to enquire at different places like the bank, railway station, bus stop etc., how to give directions and how to seek or offer help. You can try out these situations, by selecting a character from the given conversations.
Directions – Help
In our day to day life, we come across many situations in which we need to get information from somebody. It also includes asking directions and seeking help. Often we don’t understand how to speak in such situations. In this module, you can learn how to give directions and how to seek or offer help, by selecting a character from the given conversations.
Agree – Disagree
In this module you can learn how to agree or disagree with a person. In the beginning two people might not agree but they may do so after one person convinces the other. Disagreement can be either peaceful or with anger. You can try out these situations, by selecting a character from the given conversations.
In our day to day life, we face with issues which make us angry or to have a heated discussion on a particular aspect. You may be the one who is angry, or you are dealing with a person who is angry with you, or both of you are angry on each other. In this module you can learn how to express your anger and how to maintain your calm when required. You can try out these situations, by selecting a character from the given conversations.
Surprise – Deduction
In this module you can try out the grammar functions you have learnt until now. You can also see how to gossip about scandals and something surprising. You can also deduce or predict the future while gossiping. Modals are an important part of the English language. They determine the mood of the person. They are used for polite expressions, deductions, predictions and to express probability and possibility. You can learn these functions and usage of modals by selecting a character from the given conversations.
Practice Sentences in Tenses
- For parcticing Spoken English SpeechMine™ course contains 12 Tenses wth more than 350 sentences
- Usage instructions for each sentence in all tenses, explaining when and why to the tense while speaking
- Using built in speech recognition technology, get feedback on correct and incorrectly spoken words with “Accent Score”
- Each sentence has the following additional aspects to help while learning
- Usage Instructions
- Play the recorded sentence in English to know to speak the given sentence
- Play the recorded meaning of the sentence in Regional Language
- Play each word to know its pronounciation
- Correct and Incorrectly spoken words in a sentence while practicing with speech recognition
- Accent Score, for the sentence
- Tenses Covered are
- Simple Present
- Present Progressive
- Simple Past
- Past Progressive
- Present Perfect
- Present Perfect Progressive
- Past Perfect
- Past Perfect Progressive
- Simple Future
- Future Progressive
- Future Perfect
- Future Perfect Progressive
Many people speak fluent English and communicate effectively without much knowledge of tenses. Of course, it helps to know about tenses, but don’t become obsessed with them. Speak naturally!